Achieve a faster unloading time and increase your productivity 200 to 400 percent with a C. Norris Barge Unloader. We extend booms and sticks to any length required, elevate cabs (fixed or hydraulic), and affix the right attachment to your machine so your operators spend less time craning their necks and more time operating their crane. Our booms are designed smarter and stronger than any of our competitors… Guaranteed. Our booms do not wear, crack or break over time like other manufacturers; we have customers who’ve put over 100,000 hours on a few of our barge material handler fronts and they’re still running daily. Our booms NEVER come back for re-work and will continuously leave you satisfied.
• Faster cycle times which lower your costs on demurrage, labor, parts, etc.
bull; Less moving parts; no cables or clutches mean less breakage, less repairs, and more time spent working onsite. Hydraulic material handlers are much easier to operate which means it’s easier to find operators and mechanics.
• Better parts availability
bull; EPA friendly, clean fuel burning
• Positive attachment placement
• 360-degree attachment
• Remove and set hopper covers easier
• C. Norris 2 or 3-piece boom or stick (new or converted)
• Hydraulic or fixed cab elevations – any size machine
• Boom designed for any unloading depth
• Attachments for any application available
• Re-use your OEM hydraulic cylinders
• A hydraulic machine for any duty cycle application is available (new or used)
Cat 5110B Material Handler
Komatsu PC800 Material Handler
Link-Belt 800 LX Material Handler
Komatsu PC750 converted into a material handler by "Norris Manufacturing" for Atlas Towing in Parkersburg, WV. Used for barge unloading, it reaches 60' and will handle a 4yd. Clam Shell Bucket.
750 Komatsu with Norris Material Package removing skid steer after barge has been cleaned out. Machine has 60' of reach and handles this task with ease! Additional lifting luggs on bottom of boom for lifting heavier loads.
Cat 385CL Material Handler